Terms and Conditions:
By accessing and using MariahMagazine.com, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and provisions of this agreement. Questions for clarification of this statement or comments may be addressed via email to: email@example.com
In addition, when using this website’s particular services, you shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services, which may be posted and modified from time to time. All such guidelines or rules are hereby incorporated by reference into the TOS. ANY PARTICIPATION IN THIS SITE WILL CONSTITUTE ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE ABOVE, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to Mariah Magazine and Mariah Liszewski. The term the “Site” or “Website” refers to mariahmagazine.com. The terms “user,” “you,” and “your” refer to site visitors, customers, and any other users of the site.
Mariah Magazine provides a blog where users can read articles on blogging, small business, website tips/guides, WordPress, social media & marketing. We also provide website design, development, and strategy services.
Use of MariahMagazine.com, including all materials presented and all online services provided by Mariah Magazine is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all site visitors, customers, and all other users of the site. By using the Site or Service, you agree to these Terms and Conditions, without modification, and acknowledge reading them.
This site and its components are offered for informational purposes only; this site shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness, or availability of any information transmitted or made available via the site, and shall not be responsible or liable for any error or omissions in that information. We do not guarantee any results based on our information. Each website and business is unique. All information provided on MariahMagazine.com and associated products and services is based on personal experience and is believed to be true at the time of posting. If you find an error or discrepancy of any kind, please contact Mariah.
We may change these Terms at any time. Continued access to the Website by you will constitute your acceptance of any changes or revisions to the Terms.
THIRD-PARTY RESOURCES: MariahMagazine.com contains links to third-party websites and resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable for the availability, accuracy, content, or policies of third-party websites or resources. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by or affiliation with Mariah Magazine. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources.
REFUNDS: Mariah Magazine holds a “No-Refund” policy due to the creative nature of our work and the invaluable price of our time creating and brainstorming projects even before any tangible evidence can be shown. This includes electronic products and services with a one-time delivery (ie ebooks, PDF documents, courses, etc.) due to the nature of their format.
USE OF EXTERNAL LINKS: https://www.mariahmagazine.com may contain links to many other websites. Mariah Magazine cannot guarantee the accuracy of information found at any linked site. Links to or from external sites not owned or controlled by Mariah Magazine do not constitute an endorsement by Mariah Magazine or any of its employees of the sponsors of these sites or the products or information presented therein.
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS: All copyrights, trademarks, patents, and other intellectual property rights in and on our website and all content and software located on the site shall remain the sole property of Mariah Magazine or its licensors. The use of our trademarks, content, and intellectual property is forbidden without the express written consent from Mariah Magazine.
You must not:
Republish material from our website without prior written consent.
Sell or rent material from our website.
Reproduce, duplicate, create derivative, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for any purpose.
Redistribute any content from our website, including onto another website.
ACCEPTABLE USE: You agree to use our website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the website. Prohibited behavior includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any other user, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within our website.
You must not use our website to send unsolicited commercial communications. You must not use the content on our website for any marketing-related purpose without our express written consent.
RESTRICTED ACCESS: We may in the future need to restrict access to parts (or all) of our website and reserve full rights to do so. If, at any point, we provide you with a username and password for you to access restricted areas of our website, you must ensure that both your username and password are kept confidential.
USE OF TESTIMONIALS: In accordance to with the FTC guidelines concerning the use of endorsements and testimonials in advertising, please be aware of the following:
Testimonials that appear on this site are actually received via text, audio or video submission. They are individual experiences, reflecting real life experiences of those who have used our products and/or services in some way. They are individual results and results do vary. We do not claim that they are typical results. The testimonials are not necessarily representative of all of those who will use our products and/or services.
The testimonials displayed in any form on this site (text, audio, video or other) are reproduced verbatim, except for correction of grammatical or typing errors. Some may have been shortened. In other words, not the whole message received by the testimonial writer is displayed when it seems too lengthy or not the whole statement seems relevant for the general public.
Mariah Magazine is not responsible for any of the opinions or comments posted on https://wwwmariahmagazine. Mariah Magazine is not a forum for testimonials, however, provides testimonials as a means for customers to share their experiences with one another.
The testimonials are never intended to make claims that our products and/or services can be used to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate or prevent any disease. Any such claims, implicit or explicit, in any shape or form, have not been clinically tested or evaluated.
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Mariah Magazine makes no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of the content contain on this website or any sites linked to this site.
All the materials on this site are provided “as is” without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including warranties of merchantability, noninfringement of intellectual property or fitness for any particular purpose. In no event shall Mariah Magazine or its agents or associates be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of information, injury or death) arising out of the use of or inability to use the materials, even if Mariah Magazine has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damages.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 16. All website users must be at least 16 years of age. If we learn we have received information from a child under 16 we will delete the information. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 16 has provided Personal Data to us through the Website or Services, please contact us and we will endeavor to delete the information from our database. If we learn a user is under 16 years of age, we will not disclose any personal information to any third parties unless the user has given opt-in consent. If you have reason to believe that a user is under 16 years of age, notify the Company in order to prevent disclosure of any personal data without opt-in consent.
WHEN WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM YOU. We collect data and process data when you access our Website, fill out forms on our Website, register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey, surf the website, or use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
WHAT TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU.
- Voluntary Information
- When you visit our Website or use our Services we collect certain types of information from you. This includes your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, age, sex, marital status, race, nationality, or other information you provide to us.
- Automatic Data Collection
- We also collect information automatically through cookies and other tracking technologies such as information about your internet connection, your IP address, traffic and location data, logs and other information. The information we automatically collect helps us to improve our Website and deliver a better service.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM YOU. The technologies we use for automatic data collection include “cookies.” Cookies are small files placed on the hard drive of your computer that enables the website or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and remember certain information. We use functionality cookies to recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. We use Facebook, Instagram, and Google advertising cookies to collect information about your visit to our website. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. You may refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting in your browser but if you do you may not be able to access certain parts of our Website or Services. We also use flash cookies or web beacons for automatic data collection. You may also provide information that is public or displayed on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (“User Content”). Your User Content is transmitted to others at your own risk.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION. Processing of your information is necessary for the purpose of legitimate interests and does not infringe on any fundamental rights and freedoms. We use your information to understand and store information about visitor’s preferences, to compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions, to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us or that we think you may like, to provide you with notices about your account, to carry out billing and collection, for customer support, for marketing purposes, and in any other way we may describe when you provide information to us. We may use automated decision-making in processing your personal information for some services and products. We do not sell personal information or consumer data for monetary gain or valuable consideration.
THIRD-PARTY DISCLOSURES. Some content or applications on the Website are served by third parties, such as advertisements. We do not control third parties’ tracking technologies. You should consult the privacy policies of any such third party for more detailed information on their practices.
HOW WE DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION.
- We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual without restriction.
- When we process your order we may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
- We may release information when it’s appropriate to comply with the law or enforce our site policies.
- Do Not Track Policy: Our site honors Do Not Track (“DNT”) browser settings. We do not track your online browsing activity on any other online service if you have turned on do not track in your browser settings.
HOW WE STORE AND PROTECT USER INFORMATION.
- Company securely stores your data at Stripe or PayPal, if you make a payment through the website. We have implemented security measures designed to protect your visit to the Website. These include:
- All payment information is encrypted.
- All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- No transmission over the internet or email is completely secure or error-free. Please keep this in mind when disclosing personal information over the internet.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS.
- If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit https://oag.ca.gov/privacy/ccpa
- Under the CCPA, California residents have the right to opt-out of the sale of personal information about them or their household, such as their name, postal or email address, and other personal identifying information. The right is subject to certain exceptions. For example, it does not apply to information that we share with certain third-party service providers so they can perform business functions for us or on our behalf. You may opt out by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the preceding twelve months, we have not sold personal information. Our policy is that we do not and will not sell your personal information, unless you give us your consent or direct us to do so.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS.
- The Right to be Informed: This means anyone processing your personal data must make clear what they are processing, why, and who else the data may be passed to.
- The Right to Access: This is your right to see what data is held about you by a Data Controller.
- The Right to Rectification: You have the right to have your data corrected and amended if what is held is incorrect in some way. You can request that we correct any information that you believe is inaccurate or request that we complete information that you believe is incomplete.
- The Right to Erasure: Under certain circumstances you can ask for your personal data to be deleted. This is also called “The Right to be Forgotten.” This would apply if the personal data is no longer required for the purposes it was collected for, or your consent for the processing of that data has been withdrawn, or the personal data has been unlawfully processed.
- The Right to Restrict Processing: This gives you the right to ask for a temporary halt to the processing of personal data, such as in the case where a dispute or legal case has to be concluded, or the data is being corrected.
- The Right of Portability: you have the right to ask for any data supplied directly to the Data Controller by you, to be provided in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format. You may request copies of your personal data from us. You may request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions. We may charge a small fee for this service or for any copies requested.
- The Right to Object. You have the right to object to further processing of your data which is inconsistent with the primary purpose for which it was collected, including profiling, automation, and direct marketing.
- Rights in Relation to Automated Decision-making and Profiling: You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing.
- Right Not to be Subject to Discrimination for the Exercise of Rights: The Company will not refuse goods or services to individuals who exercise their consumer rights.
If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us at email@example.com
RIGHT TO OPT-OUT. If you have agreed to receive marketing material from the Company and have consented to the Company disclosing your information to third parties for marketing purposes, you may opt out at any time. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here the “unsubscribe” button at the bottom of any marketing email.
CAN-SPAM Compliance: In compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act, all e-mail sent from our organization will clearly state who the e-mail is from and provide clear information on how to contact the sender. In addition, all e-mail messages will also contain concise information on how to remove yourself from our mailing list so that you receive no further e-mail communication from us.
Any affiliate links clicked will not cost you any more than clicking a regular link, it simply provides Mariah Magazine with a small commission from the sale. Occasionally affiliate links will be utilized on MariahMagazine.com to promote/review certain products or services relevant to my audience. These links will associate an action taken by our readers (ie. making a purchase, subscribing to an email list, etc.) with MariahMagazine.com and award us according to that program’s terms and conditions. This can include but is not limited to, credits toward service use, monetary commissions from affiliates, and other incentives that assist us in the costs of maintenance on MariahMagazine.com
Regardless of the form of remuneration we may receive (if any), your information associated with the above-mentioned actions is in no way ever divulged to MariahMagazine.com, or it’s administrators.
We pride ourselves on always acting in a way that best serves our audience, and would never promote something on MariahMagazine.com that we didn’t believe would benefit our readers in some way.
If you have any questions regarding this policy or your dealings with our website, please contact us here: firstname.lastname@example.org