One of the most popular social media platforms for business is Instagram.
No surprise there, right?
According to Instagram, the social platform has more than 300 million daily active users and 500 million monthly users – That’s a TON of users.
Businesses have been utilizing Instagram more and more lately to help them connect with their audience in a more visual way.
Why? Because it’s the perfect way to put a little personality behind your brand and connect with your target audience quickly, yet effectively.
BUT, there’s one major problem when it comes to using Instagram for marketing and business purposes…
They only allow you to have ONE clickable link in your entire profile.
They don’t allow clickable links in Instagram captions or on single photos…..yet (I’ve heard they’re working on it) but until then….we need a solution.
How to Optimize Your Instagram Bio Link:
There’s a new app that came out called LinkTree and they allow you to transform your single Instagram Bio Link into multiple links and options for your Instagram followers.
How do you set it up? Create a free account (hell yes, it’s free) at Linktr.ee and follow the steps in the video below!
It’s super easy to set up and edit. They’ve made the quick process completely painless.
What Kind of Content Can You Link to?
To help you get the most out of your Instagram marketing you can change up the type of content that you post AND switch up the links in your LinkTree account to match.
- Let your followers know about exclusive promos, deals, coupons and include a link to your promo page
- Highlight a freebie or email optin – Include a link to that optin landing page
- Update everyone on your latest blog post + include a link to that post or your blog page
- Post a quick video snippet and link to your YouTube channel
- Launching a new product or service? Try using the new carousel option that Instagram came out with and toss a link in LinkTree that goes to your services/shop page.
- Taking part in #fridayintroductions? Link to your main website URL so your followers can learn more about you and connect with you on other platforms.
There are so many ways to get creative with this, it just depends on your website and marketing goals!
Are you using LinkTree to optimize your Instagram Bio?
If you like this tool, check out The Ultimate Instagram Tools & Resources list