The Ultimate Website Planning Guide + Workbook
It’s a 68-page workbook/ebook combo accompanied by several mini-guides, templates, and checklists. The complete eKit, similar to a self-paced planning class with how thorough it is.
It doesn’t matter if you’re building a 4-5 page website or a 35-50 page website, having some strategy behind your design will play an important role in getting results.
Websites aren’t like they used to be. Technology is forever advancing, and that includes the internet and how people engage with the internet. Throwing up a few pages, and a picture of yourself isn’t going to cut it anymore, especially if you want potential clients and customers to take you seriously.
You want to stand out from your competition.
You want people to choose YOU.
Your website is your best employee.
It runs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days of the year.
Even when you’re sleeping, your website is:
- Talking to your customers & promoting your business.
- Giving first impressions about your business & reputation.
- Reaching more people; giving each person one-on-one attention.
- Educating your audience on your products & services.
- Allowing your clients & customers to interact with you, without you physically being there.
- Your website has the ability to handle several “tasks” at once. (make appointments, give directions, market your products, promote your brand, inform about your services, make you money.)
Your website is your biggest business asset.
Let’s start planning an effective one!